Center for Latin America
- Manuel Hinds, former Minister of Finance, El Salvador; author of Money, Markets & Sovereignty, and In Defense of Liberal Democracy.
- Martín Aguirre, editor, El País (Uruguay); editor of Atlas Network’s Mirada Sur.
- Marcel Granier, former Executive Director, Radio Caracas Televisión; one of the region’s most distinguished policy journalists.
- Juan José Daboub, former Chief of Staff and Minster of Finance, El Salvador; former Managing Director, The World Bank, Chairman, The Daboub Partnership (Washington D.C.)
- Guillermo Cabieses, Principal and General Counsel, Nexus Group (Peru); Professor of Law and Economics at several universities